Blog Post Subscription
The purpose of the Oklahoma PTA website is to provide information that is helpful and easy to find. Links to and from our website are generally encouraged, though some restrictions and disclaimers are appropriate to protect the integrity of Oklahoma PTA’s website, content and brand name.
You need not be a member of Oklahoma PTA to access okpta.org or use its content. However, access to some areas of the okpta.org and some content and services may also be restricted to members only.
All links from okpta.org must contain information that is relevant and related to PTA’s mission. Links to third-party pages that support particular products, services, organizations, political candidates, legislative issues, causes or campaigns are not allowed. Oklahoma PTA reserves the right to remove a link at any time without cause.
Send requests to email@example.com.
Offering a link does not imply endorsement by Oklahoma PTA. The fact that we offer a link shall not be used for advertising or promotional purposes. Oklahoma PTA does not assume responsibility for the content of linked sites and does not independently verify or exert editorial control over information on the linked sites. Oklahoma PTA shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or alleged to be caused by use of the linked site in any way.
PTA reserves the right to remove a link at any time. Links from okpta.org will be reviewed regularly and may be removed for the following reasons:
- The link no longer points to the original information or resource.
- The information pointed to by the link is inaccurate, misleading or violates criteria listed in this policy.
- The information is no longer relevant to PTA goals and objectives.
- The information is not accessible because the page loads too slowly, loads incorrectly, or contains intrusive advertising.
Sites linking to PTA
PTA encourages websites to link to our site so that the public can view valuable information on the education, safety and welfare of our children. Advance permission is not required before linking, but advance notice is appreciated. Send notices to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While Oklahoma PTA does not restrict links to our website, there are criteria that should be met or we will ask that the link be removed. Sites linking to Oklahoma PTA must not:
- Replicate content on Oklahoma PTA’s site (see Permission Policy)
- Frame okpta.org content within their site in a way that makes PTA content appear to originate from within the linking site. Links to okpta.org should be full forward links that deliver browsers directly to okpta.org.
- Misrepresent Oklahoma PTA’s relationship with the linking site or otherwise imply that Oklahoma PTA endorses or sponsors the linking site in any way.
- Knowingly publish false or misleading statements or host content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic or inappropriate for any age.
The above criteria also apply to the use of PTA graphics, logos and other material trademarked by PTA.
Request reprint information from email@example.com or call (405) 681-0750. Provide the title of the publication you are inquiring about, how it will be used (i.e., one-time use in a newsletter), the audience of the final piece (health practitioners, parents, etc.), and the quantity or distribution of the final piece that will be produced.
Please remit a copy of the published work to Oklahoma PTA:
ATTN: Communications, by mail to Oklahoma PTA, 2801 N Lincoln Blvd, Suite 214, Oklahoma City, OK 73105.
Please allow one week to process your request.